Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Friday, March 25, 2011

And the results was announcd

Hhmmmmm  .... .. Those of you who follow me on Deviantart would have seen this post already. Wasn’t wanting to do an entry here but figured I should give my supporters from the blog an answer too.
Thank you minna-san, for voting for me endlessly and listening to my shameless pimps repeatedly. The Smiling contest has officially announced the winners and as expected, I didn't win.
But I just thought I should officially tell you guys about it since I owe you guys one =) And yes, I'm disappointed with the results. Going to Japan is definitely on my Bucket List. In fact, it has been the biggest reason of my joining numerous Cosplay Competition. I aspire to be a world traveler because I know that the world is big and beautiful and it would be a shame to be stuck in my little cement confinement watching my time go by. Sadly, financial ability does not allow and I have to turn to such contest. But ah well, I guess I'm just not popular enough and does not have friends who are super h**ker =(


*

No comments:

Post a Comment