Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Monday, March 28, 2011

Beautiful Kagome Cosplay by Alodia Gosiengfiao

well ... actually I think Alodia looks too mature with Kagome Cosplay which is a high school girl, but I think I can not lie, this is my dream Kagome Cosplay, its really Kagome Cosplay what i want to see, Kagome adult version ^^". as usual Alodia Goseingfiao always looks fit and match with any Cosplay Costume. although Alodia looks too mature as Kagome, but Alodia has created a very beautiful  Kagome Cosplay. umm....and I like Alodia hair style here ^^, I guess Kagome hair will look like this in the real world.


Kagome is a hight school girl from the future back into the past, and she is reincarnation of priestess named Kikyo, someday Kagome falls into an old well at her home, and when she went up to the fact she's been in the past and met with Inuyasha who was sealed by an arrow from Kikyo. and when Kagome were attacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment