Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cosplayer Leny Sloveene Astralis - Definitely Alluring and Humble Cosplayer



Another friday madness to the readers of our blog. I guess a lot of you will go partying after school or work. I'm considering one of the events today and really glad that I'm having a break. Anyway, ending the weekday is another cosplayer who is so humble, talented and I love her (just kiddin'). Her name is Leny Sloveene Astralis. On my opinion, when I first saw her pictures especially the maid-sama costume (maybe you should consider to be a meido in Meidolls Cafe), I think she can pull it off internationally. I forgot to ask if she joined a cosplay contest but there will be next time for that. So here's my short interview of her. ^_^








Q: Can you introduce yourself to your fans (Name, Location and your Age)? 
A: Fans, uhm, I'm not really sure if I have those XD Anyway, hello everyone! :D Most commonly known to con-goers and cosplay enthusiasts as Leny. I use Leny Sloveene Astralis as my "full name" but that's just my screen name XD (Would not want to disclose my real surname) Hehehe XD Anyway, I live in Manila, Las Piñas to be exact and I'm 22 years old (just revealed my real age right there XD) Just a few more info about myself, I absolutely love watching shoujo anime, ice cream, cakes, coffee and kpop :D


Q: On your own words, what is cosplay/cosyplaying? What inspires you to do cosplay and when did you start cosplaying?
A: Hmm well, for me and most of my friends, cosplay is nothing more but a hobby. We cosplay because we want to portray certain characters that we like. Some people who don't have really that much idea about cosplay think that you can only cosplay anime characters. In reality though, cosplay can be from anime characters to game characters (even movie or tv personalities!) :D What inspired me when I first cosplayed was the idea itself. In college, I really liked dressing up and watching my favorite anime. Then my friends told me that I should try it since it's fun. So there~ Everything else after that is history, lol XD






Q: Can you enumerate all of the cosplay acts that you have done? 
A: As for you, what's your best cosplay act for your entire career?
Cosplay act? Errr well if this would include acting on stage or catwalks, I couldn't provide any. I haven't really joined or participated in any contests. Hehe. But so far, I like my CC cosplay, it's one of my overused costumes so far :) I've also done Chii from Chobits, Pheles from Shana and Yoko Littner from TTGL :)


Q: Some expectation this 2011?
A: Well, I have been on a slight hiatus last 2010 and I've been planning to release some of my cosplans this year. I hope I'd be able to release everything. Cosplans are piling up anyway :) So I hope people would appreciate them~ :)


Q: It's time for promotion so if you have fan page, twitter, or any social networking sites, just share it here. Also contact no. (if ever)
A: Oh I have a lot *enumerates*:
1. http://facebook.com/sloveene.x
2. http://twitter.com/leny17
3. http://leny.tumblr.com/
4. http://astral17.deviantart.com/ :)






Bravo Leny! As of the moment, I'm setting a deal again to have another shot of interview with her. Of course I will not forget to say thank you to Leny for the response and I'm hoping to see you at the Toycon Convention 2011. So guys and gals, don't forget Toycon 2011. I will say, it will be fun and really worth your money because of the toys, stuff and people that you'll meet.




No comments:

Post a Comment