Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cosplayer Miles Semblante - A Cebuana With A Strong Passion For Cosplaying



Hello Cosplayer Studio reader, kinda feel the heat right now coz' it's summer time. Yey! Of course a lot of people right now are planning for beach outing but I guess I need to pass this season. Anyway, another cosplayer is on our sleeve right now and her name is Miles Semblante. This Cebuana cosplayer got my attention because of her strong will and passion for cosplaying. I guess the aura of her told me to contact her for a chance to be featured here and I'm happy that she responded to my message. I can't wait to see her personally ^_^. So here's a little bit of interview of Cosplayer Studio for Cosplayer Miles Semblante.




Q: Can you introduce yourself to your fans (Name, Location and your Age)?
A: Hello, my name is Miles Semblante. I am a 20-year-old cosplayer and student from Cebu, Philippines. Nice to meet ya~(*O*)/
Q: On your own words, what is cosplay/cosplaying? What inspires you to do cosplay and when did you start cosplaying?
A: For me, cosplaying is dressing up my favorite character and once I get in costume, I feel like I'm confident and have the guts to consider myself on the character that I portray. Cosplaying is basically something fun to do, a hobby, from planning to getting everything done. Ever since I was little, I like making things with my hands. I guess that's were it all started. I haven't started learning sewing yet but I will in future. What got me into cosplaying was a person who visited our school once and mentioned "cosplay" in a conversation. I looked it up and the prettiness lured me in. I started cosplaying late 2007.






Q: Can you enumerate all of the cosplay acts that you have done? As for you, what's your best cosplay act for your entire career?
A: Suigintou from Rozen Maiden , Ling Xiao Yu from the Tekken series, Death from the Sandman series, Lunastra/ Empress armor set from Monster Hunter, Miku Hatsune (Love Is War and World Is Mine vers), Hakurei Reimu from Touhou project, Yoruichi from Bleach, Konata Izumi from Lucky Star, Asuka Langley from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Azusa Nakano from K-On (from the Listen!! ending), Yui from Angel Beats, Raspberyl from Disgaea 3, and just recently Stocking from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. I have a maid outfit as well, in case of an emergency costume :3


My personal best in terms of experience would be the most recent one, Stocking. But when it comes to detail and work, my favorite would be Lunastra/Empress armor (although it was really hard to move in it).


Q: Some expectation this 2011?
A:More opportunities to cosplay and meet people! Here in Cebu we used to have events here quite rarely. But since cosplaying has been becoming quite popular, there have been a rise of number of events. With the increase of events, the levels of cosplaying here (Cebu)has went up as well the past years. Meeting new people to share ideas with opens a lot of possibilities for Filipino cosplayers to get connected with each other. :3 I want to see that happen.






Q: It's time for promotion so if you have fan page, twitter, or any social networking sites, just share it here. Also contact no. (if ever)
A: I don't a have a fanpage^,^' but feel free to add me in Facebook. Drop me a message beforehand as well. :3 I have a personal, reblog and a 365-day blog in Tumblr if you want. I'm spacepurin, heartfarts and galaxy 265 respectively there. 


It's very hard for me to close something without continuation so I've decided to work out another batch of questions just for the benefit of our Filipina Cosplayers. I would like to thank Miles Semblante for the opportunity to feature her here at Cosplayer Studio and we will be here to support you. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment