Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Monday, March 28, 2011

Evangelion Cosplay : Cute Rei Ayanami Cosplay Photo by Philipine Cosplay Queen Alodia Gosiengfiao

Previously I've posted Rei Ayanami Cosplay, that was amazing Rei Ayanami cosplay by Koyuki, and now I have Rei Ayanami Cosplay photo of my another favorite cosplayer, Rei Ayanami cosplay by Alodia gosiengfiao, I think this Rei Ayanami cosplay photo does not too fit well with Ayanami Rei on my imagination, Alodia seem too expressive  and also looks too mature as Rei Ayanami since she still at high school age, but Alodia has made a very cute and pretty Rei Ayanamai Cosplay despite the absence of photo effects and photo editing. lovely Rei Ayanami cosplay.




I was fans of Alodia Gosiengfiao, but lately I rarely see pictures new Alodia Cosplay photo, and today I found a Rei Ayanami Cosplay photo by Alodia Gosiengfiao, i guess she is on some cosplay event unlucky i dunno whats that >.<. this Rei Ayanami Cosplay photo really cute (Alodia always looks cute in my eyes xD hehe ), you can visit Alodia Gosiengfiao official site at http://blackmage9.

No comments:

Post a Comment