Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Friday, March 25, 2011

Meeting Kipi Genting

Hey .....
So I went for a short short short weekend getaway at Genting Highlands located in Malaysia with a few friends. It was an awesome trip and the cool climate there was such a refreshing relieve from Singapore’s  usual burning.
P1120410 copy
at the malls with arcades and ‘Funland' like stores

On the last day of our trip, we took a cable car ride down hill to visit the ponies and gawk at the awe-inspiring scenery of the highland. And while brisk walking to the cable car area, an unexpected encounter arises!
To my utmost astonishment, I saw a famous Japanese Cosplayer at one of the NeoPrint shop! And she is……..

KIPI!!!!!
Yes, the famous japanese cosplayer. Best known for her Suzumiya and Shana and many many moe cosplays!
 
Pictures credit to Kipi herself and crimsonrain.com











.
P1120411 copy
It was totally unexpected. This is taken outside the print shop where I saw her! And took many photos of her without permission 
Apologies for the poor quality of my camera that refused to work under the low light. I tried my best to photoshop as well as I could but the quality are still pretty shitty u_u Either way, hope you guys will enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment