Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Props for Meidolls Cafe Party Reservation - Great Cosplayer Hub



Before I start my blog post, we just want to say sorry for NOT updating this past few weeks because we're so busy at work and for those cosplayers that already replied for the chance to be featured on our blog, I'm already doing it right now. 


Last weekend, we've decided to park up a reservation on Meidolls Cafe. For those people who don't know about this cafe store, Meidolls Cafe is the first Maid-sama cafe here in the Philippines or should I say a cosplayer hub with food on the side. A lot of local shows covered them and even international TV station like Reuters considered them on their news line up. As you all know, a 20-year old cute cosplayer handled this Cafe and her name is Reia Ayunan. I don't know her at all and maybe it will be good if I can have a chance to interview her and be featured on Cosplayer Studio.


 This is our second time to go there and it's really special. What's special about the second time? It's a private party of all my former colleagues, my true friends to be more specific. Also our former boss came to that party, my mentor of what I'm doing right now. Our reservation is for two hours only and they're all on their yukuta outfit just what I want. A testing I guess if they can pull it out to entertain us and I'm happy to tell all of you that they nailed it. For that two hours, I didn't feel any boredom at all because of the games and performances. Also all of the food were great. Consider the fact that your colleagues are smilin' and laughin' all the time, I guess that's the sign that they've enjoyed the party and really worth our money.


Right down there, I've told my colleagues that I will celebrate my birthday on that venue and even if it not my birthday, I will still visit them coz' on that Cafe, you will feel that you're a master for one day and being served by your maids. Also giving my props to Reia Ayunan coz' you're very hands-on to all of this party and reservation etc. You're a superwoman. 


As I end up this article, I would like to invite all of you to visit Meidolls Cafe. As you all know, they're moving on a bigger place this coming March 22-23 to accommodate a lot of customers and the store will be open on March 24. On the new food addition status on their fan page, I don't have any specific details on when will they update their menu but the discussion was settled so be prepared guys and gals.

No comments:

Post a Comment