Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Friday, August 12, 2011

Hello guyz!

This is my first blog entry, so I wanted to introduce myself at first:

My name is Svetlana, I'm 23 year old and live in Germany (so, excuse my grammer faults). I discovered the cosplay szene in 2003, but only in 2006 I found a real desire in it. So my Druid Tier 1 from World of Warcraft costume was the first challenge. I learned a lot from this project and started with further World of Warcraft Tier sets. Druid Tier 3, Tier 6 and Tier 8 followed. The last one is my actual work.
So I'm very excited for weapon and prop making. I'm always searching for new techniques and new materials and try to improve my skills with every new project.
On my blog I will show you my progress, explain my techniques and show you some tutorials I made. If you have questions or problems with your work, feel free to ask me and I hope I will be able to help you!

Svetlana Quindt

No comments:

Post a Comment