Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Friday, September 30, 2011

Aion Costume Photoshoot

Unfortunately I had a long time to wait to see my Aion Asmodian costume done and so I was very excited to take a photoshoot with it. After some thinking about the right location for it we finally found an awesome looking castle ruin near Nuremberg. So, I prepared and repaired my cosplay and hoped for a good weather. And I have to say, it was amazing! The weather was perfect, the location was really awesome and our both photographers did a great job!

So... just take a look:




You will find the rest of the pictures on my cosplay.com gallery.

He he, and if you are interrested, here is our cosplay skit in this costume. I wish you a lot of fun!



Btw: We didn't need to act a lot!

And now... I will keep on working on my Druid Tier 8 set, my Elyos cloth set and my Bayonetta costume, he he! Oh... and there are some weapons still waiting! So... will not be bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment