Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Saturday, April 2, 2011

EOY 2009: The Idol M@ster’s Day

And so all of you should already know, along with 5 other fabulous ladies, I cosplayed as Makoto Kikuchi . This entry shall document the tedious day we had and my opinions of the event.

I knew I wasn’t going to get anything to fill my tummy the rest of the day so on my way over I bought an Old Chang kee Spring Roll and a Grande Mocha frappe with whipped cream and caramel drizzle from Starbucks :D. Need all the sugar for the rest of the day man!


If you missed our performance, here’s an upload by Valefor !!
 

 DSC_3434
EOY_0042
Yuanie as Chihaya and Kaika as Makoto
EOY_0045
The idols getting ready before they go on stage!
Bleh… I look fat.
EOY_0061
Jia-er as Haruka and Ringo as Ritsuko
EOY_0059
Hoshi as the 200% genki Yayoi!
EOY_0086
Naughty Yayoi decides to try on Ritsuko’s glasses while she borrows Makoto’s comb.
 EOY_0099 
Yayoi got ready faster than everyone else and is bored to death waiting. Chihaya the ever kind soul decides to help the hopeless Makoto with her makeup. Can’t have an idol who isn’t flawless yeah? But where is Yukiho??
EOY_0190

DSC04819

No comments:

Post a Comment