Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Friday, April 15, 2011

FINISHED




Now I built my collar out of 3 seperate patterns and the last parts, my side armor, followed.



I have to say that I was very afraid of sewing my bodysuit but I was surprised how easy it is to work with lycra. I needed one weekend for this suit, but I am really proud on my work.















One of the hardest painting parts was my breastplate. I'm SO happy, that my boyfriend helped me out so much. So it got an awesome look despite of all of this radioctive pink...






And then... after 6 months of hard work... I was done! The complete painting job was done! You don't believe how glad and relieved i was about this!






Someday I also had to make my wig. It was my very first try to style a wig and I was SO afraid of this, but in the end I was really satisfied with the result.









No comments:

Post a Comment