Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Friday, April 15, 2011

Future projects

This cosplay year is almost over and now I'm thinking about my next projects. But at first I have to finish some things:









I already hated the design of the Tier 10 set, but this set is really not better. I'm really disappointed and hope, the next sets will be better again. The sets of the good old WoW times were so much nicer...
















The final result is this one. I need two carving steps for it: One step for the base form and one step for the spikes, the borders and the eagle head. Do you see this grey stuff inside of the head and the spikes? It's grey board and always helps me to find the right shape inside of the expanding foam.

Now... only 3 of these things left... o.O




No comments:

Post a Comment