Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Monday, March 28, 2011

Cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao: "Bye Bye Cosplay"



Alodia's gonna say bye-bye for cosplaying or should I say she already decided to part ways with cosplay. It's kinda odd for us that the Cosplay Goddess will give up her title for the reason of she wants to go back as a student. I still remember the days that I'm featuring Alodia and for what I think on that time, she will be the one who will represent the country as one of the finest cosplayer in the world on the cosplay field just like Manny Pacquiao on the boxing field and Efren "Bata" Reyes and D'Jango Bustamante on Billiards. As of the moment, the popularity of cosplay is already on the blooming stage and every local TV station consider Cosplay as one of the major trends. But now, Alodia will quit cosplay and a lot of her fans really disappointed on that move.


Yesterday, when I watched the video of Alodia of saying bye-bye to cosplay, I must say, I'm totally disappointed that Alodia, as a cosplay fanatic just turned down cosplay on her sleeve but I guess there must be a big reason behind it. Couldn't be her maturity to form a name on the showbiz industry? There's a lot of question behind it but I guess whatever reason that she have, I guess it's her way to say, I really want to grow up just like the other artist. 


I guess on that decision of yours Cosplayer Alodia, we're just here or should I say, I'm just here to support you and I don't want to say bye-bye or sayonara to you, I want to say "see you soon Alodia". You will be our Cosplay Goddess. If you want to watch that said video of her, just refer to this link: Alodia Gosiengfiao - Bye Bye Cosplay

1 comment:

  1. ...an saya naman po na maging cosplayer....
    ...sana aqoh din mapabilang dian someday...
    >.<

    ReplyDelete