Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Cosplayer Room Raid : Kanasai

*EDIT: My video editor screwed up so the ending footages got snipped off without me realising. Have added a new video to complete the whole thing. please watch!!! 

This project have finally come to light!!!!

Very long ago, someone told me to try raiding a Cosplayer room and assured me that would be damn interesting. And a few months later, I finally got my first victim volunteer; Kanasaiii.

Kanasaiii is definitely one of the most notable Singaporean Cosplayer. She has marveled more than a few with her overwhelming attention to details and dedication to accuracy. Not to mention she looks darn good too! If you are a Singapore Cosplayer, she is someone you should not miss out!





Original ending portion that got snipped off....


Very very much thanks to Kanasaiii for sharing her personal space with everyone and allowing me to poke my head around. I really appreciate it!

And I hope you guys appreciate it too! Leave me a comment and let me know you liked it! Because I worked hard editing this video

No comments:

Post a Comment